[DeTomaso] Setting Headlights

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 18:11:33 EDT 2012

Speaking of headlights - my wife's 2007 Lexus ES 350 has some type of weird (to me) headlight system: on low-beam, on a dark country road, the light beam shines out so far and them seems to stop.  There is no gradual lessening of the light - you can either easily see the road/objects or you can't.  Very frustrating, constantly trying to see "beyond" the beam.   ---Bill