[DeTomaso] 2011 Summer Summit Video Footage

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 18:55:43 EDT 2012

Very nice tour!  I caught the Sheriff at 8:01 or so...

I must compliment the other drivers for pulling off to let "faster traffic"
pass.  That's kind of rare in my area with so many foreigners that were
driving a camel or sheep one day and a big Mercedes or econo-box the next.
-no offense, meant in humor.

Your road reminds me of my local Highway 9.

Thanks for Sharing!

Chuck