[DeTomaso] Trans cooler...at BBORR

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Thu Aug 9 18:18:14 EDT 2012

Yes, If the dates line up with he Fun Rally.  Next year, Mike Drew and
Loti are getting married at the Rally.  I suspect it will be well
attended.  The Houston gang would welcome stopping along the way for
additional fun.  This year while in route to Phoenix, we stopped in Ft
Stockton for dinner and crossed paths with Jack Houpe, who was there for
the BBORR. Unfortunately, it was scheduled for the same weekend.

JT