[DeTomaso] NPC: 1989 Ford F250

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Aug 9 11:25:12 EDT 2012

If you have a timing light, clamp it on each wire while turning it over to
see if you have spark. Or do the old wet your finger and touch it to
a Phillips screwdriver in the plug wire trick. ZZZZTTTTT!  Pulling a plug
would show if the they are soaked with gas or not.  Or do the old snort the
tailpipe for gas fumes trick.