[DeTomaso] NPC-Did you have Hot Wheels?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 20:59:46 EDT 2012

I had both Mongoose and Snake dragsters.  Great gadgets that would do
wheelies when launched and then clatter down. They were awesome!  My
brother and sister thought so too and chewed most of the parts off of
them (without dying somehow) and I think I might have set them on fire
at one point or the other.  We were not well supervised :)

sean