[DeTomaso] Back on the road

David D Fisher fisher95020 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 12:29:07 EDT 2012

My wife is sick and tired of all the time I have been in the shop and she is not showing the needed level of enthusiasm, so I figure the forum is a better place to look for it ;)

I have my car back on the road now!   Handling is much better with new suspension bushings, and springs, and the rebuilt stock brakes are actually not that bad  ( I did the vented front upgrade).    Cooling system gremlins also seem to have been exorcised.

I have to give a special thanks to SOBill for taking the time to produce the wiring diagrams!   I was scracthing my head on why my alternater was not working until I looked at his circuits and finally realized it wont work without the speedometer plugged in.  Go figure!    Those schematics have saved me hours of debugging.

Well, one week till the Monterey show, and I have an interior to finish.  Better get back to work.

David