[DeTomaso] Glue In Windshield

Chance Dorsey chance.dorsey at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 23:58:25 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I contacted Wilkinson this week to inquire about his glue in windshield.  He gave me lots of info, however, I wanted to get some feedback from the list.

Has anyone installed or had one of these installed?

I understand that these are oversized so there is no metal to weld in around the opening.  How big is the gap between the frame and the glass?  Is there any type of trim similar to newer cars that covers the gap?

Is there anything that I should be aware of when considering this upgrade?

Thanks,

Chance Dorsey
Austin, TX