[DeTomaso] Window motor mensa.

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 22:54:43 EDT 2012

I thought "busted" meant broken as in "no longer working " in which case
attempting to open the window by manually turning the remnants of a gear
would be a fruitless endeavor. I don't think the number of window gears I
have "worked with" is relative to the factual accuracy of the statement.
 As a person used to being observant and factual you should have noticed
that I did specify "broken gear as in disintegrated , not just missing. A
few teeth"
Boyd