[DeTomaso] Joe Gibbs Motor oil

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 20:33:05 EDT 2012

I was at the local Summit Racing store a couple weeks ago and happen to notice they are carryiong the Joe Gibbs brand oils. Not the cheapest at $131.95 a case of HR-3, but typically they have free shipping (albeit a small handling charge).

What I have found when buying oil is to look at the delivered to yoru door price as the cut price guys often make it up on delivery charges etc.

Personally I'm getting all my oils direct from Amsoil these days with a preferred customer pricing (cost $20/yr for membership status)

Julian