[DeTomaso] Crap crap crap

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Aug 6 11:31:35 EDT 2012

Well, there's that!  Actually, when it's raining....I don't need the washer
pump.  Just when it's pollen or dusty, which is true in Florida any time it
is not raining.

I only had two suggestions offered off-list.  After my initial post, I
fashioned one out of a mail paddle electrical connector bent to have paddle
centered. Works great, but I'm sure it's not balanced and I'm asking for
trouble. Problem is I don't even know what the actual part looks like
because I can't recall every seeing when i took it apart. Knowing what it
does, I'd be able to spot it if I did see it. Anybody got a picture or
better yet a spare?  It's not the flat/flat barrel connector that attaches
to the pump shaft. It's the connector between the barrel and the pump motor.

--
Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net