[DeTomaso] Crap crap crap

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Aug 5 16:46:23 EDT 2012

Did i neglect to say "CRAP"!

My clutch slave went Tango Uniform last night at a car show, but that's not
my problem. She's home fine. The wiper pump stopped working a week ago. It
had power but didn't turn. Disassembly, cleaning, lubing, and reassembly of
the motor went great. The motor spins probably better than since I've had
the car. Went to put the motor on the reservoir and I'm missing the adapter
that changes from a round motor drive shaft to the flat plastic spacer that
attaches to the flat pump drive shaft. I've spent two hours trying to find
it and am looking for creative alternatives. First viable solution gets a
beer. GO!