[DeTomaso] Carb question

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 02:05:35 EDT 2012

Barry,

Thanks for the info on early switches.

Your diagram is at;
_http://www.poca.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=15226_
(http://www.poca.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=15226)

Have fun  today,

sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 8/4/2012 10:55:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
oldwheel at shaw.ca writes:

Hi Bill,  Mark

The early cars run the power to both the condenser and compressor  from a
single pole icing switch. The contacts used to run the condenser  full time
in the later version are not present in the pre-L switch. I've  wired my
early 72 car with a switch that only allows the AC to run when it  is
selected and then runs the condenser full time and also the blower fan  at
low speed unless higher speeds are selected. I used the blank unused  switch
in the stock console. You could use that switched lead to the  condenser
relay to also energize the idle speed solenoid too. Bill posted a  drawing
of
my setup on his POCA album, I  think.

Barry