[DeTomaso] West Coast Racing Inc. October 6 &7, 2012

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Aug 5 01:47:35 EDT 2012

/October 6th & 7th, 2012
Calling all Cars, Calling all Race Cars!!!

Our next track event is in 10 weeks.

We are starting to get in our registrations, and we don't have them from
everyone yet.  Wouldn't it be amazing if everyone wanted to come on the
same weekend?  It might amaze you, but we have an active list of 484
participants who have been before regularly or only once!  This is after
we have removed many by request or who have unsubscribed.  I am really
thrilled that we have such a good following and are able to provide a
fun venue for fellow racers to enjoy their cars.

URGENT !!! The track has just informed us that K & K Insurance now
requires a 5 point safety harness on all convertible cars. I think most
of the convertible owners already have this along with a roll bar.

Our contact info is on our website www.westcoastracinginc.com or call
626 285-2024 or 626 285-2515

Please visit our website at www.westcoastracinginc.com to download the
forms.

Jim & Cherie Saxton
West Coast Racing, Inc.

West Coast Racing, Inc. | 1967 Wellesley Rd. | San Marino | CA | 91108

/