[DeTomaso] Carb question

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 16:25:12 EDT 2012

I recently experienced a similar problem which became progressively worse,
eventually even whistling when off throttle ( ask those at Summer Summit ).
After much stress and removing and replacing the carb and air cleaners
three time with new gaskets each time, it turned out to be a vacuum leak
between the left head and the intake manifold.

Michael Shortt