[DeTomaso] Ignition Problem

Fred Stoye fstoye at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 20:35:50 EDT 2012

Thanks to all for the help. I have been using the Houdini for the last two years and I think that's what kept it going. We took the the steering wheel cover and the ignition apart and all the wiring does work. It is the tumblers that just wont accept the key. After we took it apart it allowed us to at least turn the wheel so we can move the car and get it out of the way.  I called Pantera Performance in CO and they had a replacement available. So, should be on the road next week. Thanks for all the input.

Fred Stoye
3366