[DeTomaso] Ingnition switch/tumblers

Phil Lockett montecarlo296 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 07:28:14 EDT 2012

Sounds to me the perfect time to swap out your entire column for an electric powered version.

In Europe we have the option of GM Corsa, Fiat Punto or MGF - but I have a funny feeling Suzuki use them too.

I'll be going the GM route as you can get aftermarket gizmos that override the speed input so that you can manually adjust the degree of power assist.

Unfortunately i'm not at the point where I will be doing the conversion any time soon - so if anyone else wants to be the Guinea Pig?

Powered columns over here minus lock barrel, stalks and surround go for around £50 ~ $80 on uk ebay.