[DeTomaso] Concorso Italiano

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 17:51:28 EDT 2012

Thanks for the update.

Any news on Tjaarda coming??

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw

washington, dc 20004

centralwines.com

facebook.com/CentralLiquors

202-737-2800

________________________________
 From: Garth Rodericks <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com>
To: DeTomaso Mail List <detomaso at realbig.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 5:44 PM
Subject: [DeTomaso] Concorso Italiano

Does anyone showing their Pantera at Concorso Italiano in Monterey on Friday, 8/17, have a vacant passenger seat?  I'm looking for a ride in for myself and PCNC member Peter Kovacs.

Post-Race BBQ at Laguna Seca on Saturday:

Also, we will be hosting the annual BBQ at our campsite at Laguna Seca that my brother and I have hosted the past several years after the races on Saturday. So if you'd like to visit with Pantera bretheren and fellow gearheads, then come by our campsite and relax with a beer, wine, chicken, tri-tip, and other good eats.  Or, you could spend an hour sitting in your car, in line, waiting to exit Laguna Seca. The choice is yours!

Just send me an email if you're thinking of coming so I know how much grub to buy.

Our campsite is #85 in Can Am Circle (2nd campsite on right as you enter the gate at the top of the hill from Highway 68).

This is just up the hill from the corral, so leave your car in the corral and stroll on over to the BBQ.
We'll be flying a DeTomaso flag so we'll be easy to spot.

See you in Monterey!