[DeTomaso] GUMBALL PANTERA AIR CONDITIONING

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 10:37:32 EDT 2012

Hi Bob,
Good to hear your ac is working, it is forecasted to be hot over the weekend.

The blower fan in the Pantera is normally considered to be adequate.
Maybe you have a flap partially closed, a bad wiring connection (most common is at the blower resistor due to heat and the amperage, a loose 'squirrel cage' on the blower motor or a bad blower motor.
Measuring voltages across a good ground and the motor power lead will give you something to start with.

Cheers
Brian