[DeTomaso] Wheel offset (ET)

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Thu Aug 2 02:23:11 EDT 2012

I beg to differ. The only thing BS is useful for is clearance from
suspension parts. It's hardly used at all outside the US. An 8" rim and
a 9" rim with the same ET and the same tire mounted will make the car
handle pretty much the same and will give you the same tire to car
clearances (admittedly slightly different due to different sidewall
bulge).

Tomas