[DeTomaso] GUMBALL PANTERA AIR CONDITIONING

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Thu Aug 2 01:07:36 EDT 2012

Fellow Pantera Owners ,

First thank you for responding to my questions regarding the AC system in
my car .

Tonight I changed the receiver drier; added about 2 oz of refrigerant oil
to the drier . Tightened up all fittings and proceeded to fill the system
with  R12.

NO LEAKS and she held vacuum .

She took 4 cans of 12 oz R12 and she is BLOWING COLD AIR . Only issue  is
the fan blows like a fart in a windstorm .

Any ideas on how to get the fan to turn faster?

Thank you again for your help and advice .

Best,
Bob Levitt