[DeTomaso] Wheel offset (ET)

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:34:08 EDT 2012

In my experience backspacing depends entirely on the wheel manufacturer you are talking to and worth clarifying with them up front. Kodiak and most others I have dealt with here in the US use the tire bead i.e. inner rim lip

Kodiak has a worksheet on their website, which may or may not help you. http://www.kodiakracingwheels.com/ordering.html

Whose wheels do you have? I think there was a very quick jump to the conclusion the part #'s represent the offset, which may or may not be the case, but some substantiation is likely warranted.

Julian