[DeTomaso] Tic-tic-tic from my new speedo cable

CharlesMcCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 12:55:19 EDT 2012

Confirmed that the routing is the cause of the clicking... I wiggled the
cable a little and tried to straighten it.

The click is almost nearly gone - if i put my ear next to the speedo I can
hear a faint clicking, but can't hear it when I am sitting normally. I'd
like to eliminate the noise completely, but it's not easy. It is much better
anyway...

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375