[DeTomaso] Speeking of Spedo

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 21:00:13 EDT 2012

Speedhut is located about 70 miles south of me.  I talked to them in person, and they are able to make gauges similar to the stock gauges as others have said (and done).  They also said that a new needle in a classic configuration will be coming out soon, and the needle looks close to the stock Veglia gauges.  The speedo and tach is a 4.5" diameter gauge.  The fuel gauge can be set up to read most fuel level senders.

FWIW,
Corey