[DeTomaso] Phoenix Fun Rally Photos...

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 16:22:42 EDT 2012

Listers,

I've received a bunch of photos from Coz taken at the Phoenix Fun Rally.

I'm loading them up now.  Cars that I can identify are linked to their
Registry entry already, so you can

see more of that specific car by clicking on the photo.

If a car is not linked to more photos, then it has not yet been identified.

If you can identify a car (Owner name, license plate, or VIN) let me know,

and I'll link it to it's registry entry.

Direct Link:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/photogallery/2012Phoenix.asp

I'm working on page 3 now, so there will be more in a couple of hours.

Chuck