[DeTomaso] Utube vid for all us slackers not in AZ.

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Apr 28 14:26:40 EDT 2012

In a message dated 4/28/12 9 02 56, matt at nwpantera.com writes:

> Slooooooooow  forum so here’s a little something to appease the need to
> watch speed. Excellent riding/driving and entertaining vid and hey there’s
> even a Ford in it!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te0V71sGoxA&feature=related

Very cool!

Besides the Pantera videos (which hopefully will appear shortly), there are
some others out there.   Lori arranged a go-kart event yesterday afternoon;
here's a video of me, Julian Kift and Bill Moore tearing it up (59 seconds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBCCazgiOsw

Today, she arranged a machine-gun shoot!   While I was in the POCA chapter
presidents meeting this morning, she dragged a bunch of guys out to a
shooting range where they rented machine guns and lit 'em up! :>)

I'm sure there will be video of that shortly....