[DeTomaso] what kind of place makes proper oil lines? -- no direct P content

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Thu Apr 26 19:18:58 EDT 2012

Jim,

Some Napa stores (especially in rural areas) make hoses. Any industrial hydraulic shop can do the job (Motion industries, martin Fluid power etc) and since you're in LA that might be an easier find than a Napa with a hose machine.

Another option would be to convert everything over to AN lines and fittings which will enable you to do everything yourself and also give you the ability to change / tweek things in the future should the mood strike you.

Gray