[DeTomaso] Pantera #5008 to be sold at auction tomorrow

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 26 10:28:49 EDT 2012

  For a person that was going to buy this car for themselves, this car
was a great buy. At a cost of an auction price of $30,000 with premium
of 18% (online bid) the final price was $35,400.  I bid to $24,000
before I dropped off.

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/11250077_1972-pantera-de-tomaso

If a friend of mine, Max Katz, who is actively looking for a Pantera,
didn't have to work he would have had the car at a great price.

Dick Koch - Atlanta