[DeTomaso] Any interest in dual (no booster) brake MC

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 00:26:35 EDT 2012

There are several people who are using dual MCs with no booster and are very happy with them.  Articles on the Internet also agree with that.  One variable is the brake pads.  If you use a racing pad that has to get hot to work well, it could be part of the problem.  The rotor diameter also.  The 996 Turbo calipers have 44 and 36 mm pistons in the front and 30 and 28 mm pistons in the rear, and the pads have a large surface area.  Theoretically, the surface area is not part of the equation, but maybe in practice it helps?

Ken