[DeTomaso] ford 6 cylinder in Pantera,NPC

Peter Menyhart pmenyhart at msn.com
Sun Apr 22 16:27:40 EDT 2012

Interestingly,in 66-68 another italian Coachbilder: OSI  officine stampiatte industriali,buit a car called the Ford OSI 20mts on the German Ford Taunus platform with the german Ford 2 liter V6 and later with the 2.6 liiter V6.Not nearly as pretty as our cat but not too bad either.I had one in the 70s and it suffered from the usual italian quality problems.But in its time it was an attention getter in Germany.
Power was on the sluggish side.I'm sure it weighed much more than the Pantera due to its elaborate interior etc.
There are several websites if you google ford osi.  www.osi20mts.com is one

Check out our Website at www.whitehorseranch.com