[DeTomaso] Basic question on seats...

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Sun Apr 22 14:04:33 EDT 2012

In most current cars that I have run across lately, the drivers seat cants
to the right and the passenger side cants to the left.  My 73 Pantera
passenger seat has the adjuster on the outside facing in, my driver seat is
a Sparco so it is irrelevant.

After all these are Italian cars, Luigi sometimes is spontaneous,
jerry