[DeTomaso] pizza car

jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Apr 22 14:03:52 EDT 2012

Rich

Look forward to hooking up at the Fun Rally.  Attendance is around 250, an increase of 35% over last year.  This should be fun.

We've been prepping in south Texas for several weeks as well and have 4 Panteras making the journey.  Two on trailers.

If our sun dials align, we'll hook up with Jim Gray and Chuck in Las Cruces Tuesday morning. Jim Gray and I are talking Monday eve to synchronize our watches and rendezvous.

It's going to be a blast

JT

---- Rich <hoppe1 at cox.net> wrote:

I just loaded the pizza car in the trailer.
I would like to say it is ready but since I have never driven the car since finishing it yesterday, it is ready for a trial run.
No doubt there will be some issues but right now I don’t know what they are.

Thursday should be fun.

Now I am buffing and polishing the round door car to take to the other events.

I appreciate everyone coming from all over the country but getting two cars ready is a lot of work.

Rich Hoppe