[DeTomaso] pizza car

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Apr 22 12:37:42 EDT 2012

Dear Rich,

             I am bringing two cars, too.  I am driving one and my brother is driving the other Pantera.  I started with preparations in February......and finished yesterday.  I agree with you it is a lot of work, but it has been enjoyable.  Now, to get packed for a thousand mile road trip with the Mid America Pantera Squadron, which will launch Monday morning from Oklahoma City with six Panteras and rendezvous with two more in southwest Oklahoma and then Wichita Falls, Texas, bringing the group up to eight Panteras.

                      Vroom, vroom,  Chuck Engles