[DeTomaso] Basic question on seats...

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 22 10:21:13 EDT 2012

  Also, as the original owner of my 74 that still has the original seats
(to be changed sometime in the future?), the seat levers, as installed
when I bought the car off the showroom floor in 1974, are as John stated:

The seat levers are inboard (by the center console), and the knobs point towards
the center console.

Dick Koch - Atlanta