[DeTomaso] A/C oil quantity???

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sat Apr 21 20:25:42 EDT 2012

Database says:

The total Pantera AC system requires ~ 8 oz of oil in ~ 1.2 kg  (2.64 lbs)
of refrigerant. This gives 5.28 oz of refrigerant for 1 oz of oil ……  a 16%
oil mixture.

With a Sanden SD508 AC compressor, the total system requires 7-8 oz  of PAG
oil per the Mastercool Service manual. Sanden says 7.2 oz.

Have fun  today,

sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 4/21/2012 4:32:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,