[DeTomaso] BMW 3 Series Seats for the Pantera

Tom Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Sat Apr 21 18:13:35 EDT 2012

I noticed a comment from Mike on BMW 3 series seats for the Pantera.  It got me very interested because
the seats in my wife's convertible are super comfortable and have reasonable side bolsters.  I just measured
them in my desired driving position and they seem to fit. Interesting also the convertible seats have the seat belt
winder fitted into the back of the seat, so it eliminates the need to use the original seat belt winder in the side sill.

There are also the Non-convertible seats that do not have the winder in the back of the seat, which might lessen
the depth of the seat. I think the seat would work great for me (I'm only 5'8") but might not work for someone
taller. Pretty nice too, they are electric and still seem to be pretty shallow.

Has anyone used these?

Best Regards, Tom