[DeTomaso] Removable parking brake chassis bracket vendor question

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Sat Apr 21 00:31:27 EDT 2012

Hi Guys,

I will call some of the vendors. What irks me is that I was sure I'd seen an actual photo of a complete bolt-in lever/pulley/bracket set-up on one of the vendor sites but after scouring them all twice I can't seem to locate it again.

Thanks all again for the responses and help, much appreciated!

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com