[DeTomaso] Removable parking brake chassis bracket vendor question

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Fri Apr 20 21:02:24 EDT 2012

Hi Guys,

I am fairly certain that a while back I saw a vendor that sells a bolt-in parking brake bracket kit for use on cars that have the factory brackets/pulley and lever removed and are using the IPSCO billet parking calipers:

http://www.ipsco.org/Pantera%20Parts/parkingbrakekit.htm

Of course, now that I need such a bracket, I can't for the life of me find out which vendor it was that had it. I remember seeing either a photo of the part or a diagram, not just a part listing. Does this ring any bells with any of you who may have come across this at some point?

Thanks!

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com