[DeTomaso] Basic question on seats...

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Apr 20 16:33:32 EDT 2012

Mike,

I sincerely believe this only matters for concours points.  Mine are
-currently- in the middle of the car.  But I know the seats have been
swapped a few times by the original owner. (receipts attest to this
fact).  So, they might have been on the outside at one time most
surely.  But were they on the inboard side prior to that?  I don't know.

Does it really matter?  They fit both ways.

Asa Jay

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com:

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home