[DeTomaso] more on insurance - storage only?

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 22:30:01 EDT 2012

Thanks Jeff, that's a good point, I do know what you mean, but I had forgotten that it is a negotiated and agreed value. Good call. And thanks everyone else so far for their suggestions, I have made significant strides in discussions with Hagerty and several other insurance companies to receive quotes for my coverage.

Cullen

Sent from my iPad