[DeTomaso] more on insurance - storage only?

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 18:26:00 EDT 2012

I just received my renewal from American Home(they are a former subsidiary
of Geico and carry the collector insurance on my Pantera) I noticed while
reading my policy that I am only covered for $2000 in spare parts. Since I
have a spare ZF trans axle and  accumulated a fair amount of other spares
(body parts, suspension, brakes, half shafts) I need to ask about getting
additional coverage. I am going to contact my homeowners and compare the
cost of a rider to cover the parts and tools vs the cost to cover the
additional parts value   with my collectors policy. I will post the results.
Boyd