[DeTomaso] more on insurance - storage only?

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:41:40 EDT 2012

Thanks Gary. That’s about what I expect. Price seems fair and straight forward. I didn’t specify in my intro but my home insurance policy covers the tools, the shop, etc...but they stated they do not cover "parts of cars"... does seem grey. I mean, car parts could easily be property value IMO...but they don’t see it that way.

I haven’t checked with Hagerty yet or Grundy...etc.. I wanted to ping the list first and see what you all were doing. But I will ask them soon.

Cullen