[DeTomaso] more on insurance - storage only?

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:25:21 EDT 2012

Friends,

I know collector car insurance has been discussed at length in the past. I
have reviewed the archives and got a feel for the nature of those
discussions, but what about cars that are in restoration or storage? My
collector drivers are covered with the same stated value/ mileage per past
discussions, but I have a few old rides that are in various stages of
completion that are not roadworthy or are in restoration in my own care.
Have those insurance companies provided applicable coverage for this type of
condition? Where the premiums reflect the risk?  (just really covering
theft, fire, natural disaster?) but no collision..

Thanks for your thoughts!!

Cullen in OKC