[DeTomaso] New Lightweight Pantera Jacket Offer

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:39:16 EDT 2012

Greetings,

25 of you ordered Wool/Leather Letterman Style Jackets and the last of them
were shipped yesterday.

Thank you.  That was fun.

Many others of you have asked me about a lighter weight jacket suitable for
year-around use.

I am pleased to make that available now after researching jackets.

These jackets are available in 8 color combinations ( photos on the website
)

Plus you can still select the color of your "Pre-L" Pantera or go with the
"Isis" design.

Info is posted at http://www.michaelspantera.com/jacketoffer.html

If there are 10 orders for a "Lusso" or 10 orders for a "GT5-S", I can also
make those designs available.

This has become interesting to the point that I decided to see if it can be
a small on-going interest on the side

so I applied for and was approved as a Carroll Shelby Authorized Licensee

and will be offering Cobra Jackets by this summer as well as Sunbeam Tiger
Jackets.

Same deal, you name the color of the car.  More details on those later.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia