[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 93, Issue 18-Kirby Bearing

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:34:35 EDT 2012

I asked Roger about his EFI when I met him at the track in Las Vegs years
ago.
How did it go during your EFI tuning?
He looked at me and said, what tuning?
Haven't changed a thing since you gave me the numbers over the phone, Kirby!

I kinda' liked that....

As for the motor... well, time to check everything, as you say.

Regards,
Kirby