[DeTomaso] This ought to be fun...

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:32:44 EDT 2012

Thanks, guys. Appreciate the feedback.
Actually, what improved my motivation last weekend was taking the GT40 out
and driving it over to Will's to pick up some main caps. Then I stopped by
Gullo Ford in Conroe for their annual Ford get together.
I got a lot of oohs and aahhhs when I drove up. They had some nice cars
there.

To answer your question, Thomas....
I am using an MSD distributor, but it's only there to turn the oil pump.
It's not wired up.
An Electromotive TECgt ECU is being used and I'm triggering off the crank.

The distributor is using a brass gear and it shows a little wear, but
nothing dramatic.
Heavy duty Motorsports oil pump shaft and it is fine.

Kirby