[DeTomaso] Speaking of coolant tubes - what is this plug for?

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Apr 16 13:53:20 EDT 2012

Dear Thomas,

Ach du Lieber! I am glad that somebody knows exactly what the mysteriour port-plug is for. Unfortunately, I am so dumb I didn't know that a *temperature switch* for a vacuum advance even existed. It doesn't appear to be used very much at all. Was a vacuum advance temp sensor some sort of seventies&eighties era anti-smog ignition feature??

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles