[DeTomaso] Speaking of coolant tubes - what is this plug for?

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Apr 16 13:47:17 EDT 2012

Dear Barry,

1) You know, I think you're right
2) I don't think that I have ever seen or heard of anyone using that site for an air bleed
3) Maybe no one has put an air bleed there because it is so inaccessible----and probably a bit messy to boot.
4) With no. 3 in mind, I continue to recommend putting the air bleeds in the high corner on the back of the heads. Easy access and works well. Heck, they could even chromed and polished for extra bling if it appeals to the owner!

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles