[DeTomaso] L model seat belt help

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Apr 16 12:41:18 EDT 2012

Dear Forum,

It looks like I have found an orphan pre owned part from Mike DiTucci in DFW. Thanks to all for the consideration.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles

---- Jeff Detrich <jjdetrich at gmail.com> wrote:
>Mike is there one in the red Pantera parts? Chuck's no is 405-879-2484. Jeff6559

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 9:46 AM, <cengles at cox.net> wrote:

Dear Forum,

The preparations for taking both Panteras to Phoenix has resulted in the discovery and correction of a multitude of miscellaneous mechanical problems including the mundane non functioning cigarette lighter.

I have a new problem. One of the female-end seat belt receptacle-side with the latch button suffered terminal plastic crumble-itis and is shot.

Does anyone have an L model seat belt latch part that you could sell me and pop into a USPS Priority Overnight small box to complete the Phoenix preparations??

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles