[DeTomaso] Wheel Bearings GT5-S

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Mon Apr 16 00:51:26 EDT 2012

Guys .......Thomas, you are correct.  The GT-4 /GT-5 rear upright is a completely different casting built to accommodate the added load of the larger rear wheel offset.        Nothing from the stock upright fits inside this unit. They were originally designed and built exclusively for the factory GT-4 competition effort  of 1972 & then later pirated for the wide body production road cars.
     Ask me how I know..........

Leslie A. Gray. aka: El Supremo!