[DeTomaso] Edelbrock carbs

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Mon Apr 16 00:30:43 EDT 2012

I have a Performer 1406 (600 cfm)  and  Thunder 1813 (800cfm) and I have
to do emissions testing.
So I have a lot of experience running them with an A/F meter and an
accelerometer.

I thought I was maybe over-carbureted with 800 cfm on a 377,
  but even at idle it's as easy to tune as the little one and I like the
old Carter  better.
In either case you have to buy a tuning kit and get used to the idea of
metering rods.
These are both electric choke carbs and I'd caution you that the
Performer 800 on your link is a manual.
dave